Monday 11 June 2012

When I Fall in Love, It Will be With Yoga

When I transferred to Makati, in the office where I work now, I saw the opportunity to try out different gyms around the area. When my membership in Gold's Gym expired. I decided to invest in Yoga classes in a REAL Yoga studio. Fortunately, I learned that there was one just behind my office! It was named BLISS YOGA.

Bliss was formerly located at Trident Towers along Buendia. The first class that I attended was that of Corey Wills -- Yoga Fundamentals. In that class, I did my very first Uttanasana (I couldn't reach my toes at that time!) and my very first "corrected" downward facing dog whcih felt like "aarrrrghhhh!!!". Towards the end of the class (just an hour after), I was already able to reach my toes during uttanasana! It was magical! The best part was doing Savasana where we just laid flat on the floor and felt all the benefits we gained from the morning's practice.

Bliss just became my "Yoga Home".

No comments:

Post a Comment