Monday 11 June 2012

Mission: Accomplished (in the Future)

Ok, so... June 8 just passed by. I am now 30. Still no abs... I guess I didn't accomplish the mission... on time. Or maybe I won't look good in abs? haha!! Alibis alibis.

Maybe what is important is that one should continue to do what one feels is doing him/her good.

For me, it's yoga, surfing, rip:60, poi, fly yoga, and many more new things to try out in this life. Who knows? Maybe without me knowing it, I'd still be building abs while having a lot of fun!

Pardon the very long flash back stories which led to a failed mission (which I still think isn't a failure :) ).

From here on, I will be writing about my life's adventures, my opinions on different workouts, diets, and anything which, in one way or another, will have contributed to my future abs. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment