Thursday 12 April 2012

Under Maintenance

After having lost 20 lbs, I wasn't planning in gaining all the lost weight back. So I maintained a controlled diet but not a restricted one. I still enjoyed fried foods, ice cream, and Doritos but did not binge on them. I normally eat slowly and chew my food around 15-20 times before I swallow. I also read that chewing food more helps in proper food digestion. I tried to eat more fruits and vegetables for more natural vitamins. Jasmine green tea became my best friend.

After some time, I realized that I wasn't in a weight reduction diet already. Rather, I was gradually changing my normal diet into something that I could actually sustain. Before I knew it, i lost an additional 5 pounds!

I was then 115 lbs, no abs but no flabs as well. I was now comfortable with my body. My problem then was what to wear since all my size-30 jeans were all too loose! Opportunity to shop! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment