Wednesday 11 April 2012

In Sickness and in Health


Now, this sucks. I didn't lose all the extra pounds through diet and exercise. I got sick when i first went back to the Philippines for my Christmas vacation. Doc said it was tonsilopharyngitis. I had fever, could barely eat or even talk since my throat was too sore. Imagine not being able to eat Filipino food (including lechon!) during the holidays after a year of being in a Christmas-less country!

 I lost another 10 pounds in a span of 2 weeks. When I went back to Taiwan, I was almost urecognizable. The chubby girl was almost skinny. Well, not really skinny, but the weight loss was that drastic and I did not look well.

I was then 120 lbs. Yes, still no abs and it didn't matter. I was just happy that I was not sick anymore. Time to recover.

No comments:

Post a Comment